SO, how does factoring work with AFS? It all starts with you and ends with us:
- YOU find a load and check credit on the broker/shipper with AFS by checking our convenient online site or, if necessary, call, fax, or email us for an immediate response. Always check credit before accepting a load.
- YOU secure proof of delivery upon delivery of the load.
- YOU submit to AFS the invoice, original Bill of Lading, and rate confirmation sheet via email, FAX, discounted UPS, USPS, or any other method you would like.
- AFS will process same day as receipt in virtually all cases provided the delivery is clean and paperwork is complete.
- AFS advances cash to you the same day by ACH unless otherwise requested.
- AFS sends all paperwork immediately to your customer to begin the collections process.
- AFS stays in contact with your customer until the invoice is paid.
- AFS sends remaining funds (less our fees) to your bank when payment is received.